Barbeque Bull’s-Eye Beef26.6.2020
Love steak? Then you will love this meaty delight recipe courtesy of Bullseye!
Bullseye is available from Tesco, Asda, Ocado, Waitrose and Amazon Fresh.
- 1 x 800g Rib of Beef, available from your local butcher – cut into steaks
- Brushing oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Sea Salt Crystals
For the Sauce:
- A few crushed Green Peppercorns
- Handful of Chopped Shallots
- 3 Tablespoons of Bull’s-Eye Original BBQ Sauce
- 150ml Double Cream
- Get the BBQ smoking hot – with such high quality meat the quicker the sear the better
- Allow the beef to sit out of the fridge until it reaches room temperature. Cold meat from the meat straight onto the grill is a definite no
- Use some kitchen paper to remove excess moisture from the surfaces of the steaks to ensure they are completely dry
- Season well with salt and pepper
- Brush the BBQ grill with a little oil
- 3 minutes on each side is normally about right – but cook to your taste
- When you’ve got it how you want it, remove from the BBQ and rest for 5-10 minutes in baking paper – resting time means maximum juiciness!
- While the steaks are resting make the sauce. Fry the shallots in butter at high heat, add the peppercorns, Bull’s-Eye Original BBQ Sauce and cream. Let the mixture bubble slightly until thickened. Serve with slaw on the side!