‘Rise and Shine’ Boozy Brunch Espresso Pancakes01.3.2019
Pancake Day is well and truly crêping up on us and shoppers batter believe Aldi have the ultimate pancake recipes to tickle everyone’s taste buds.
A coffee kick adds a real twist to these pancakes!
- 150g The Pantry plain flour
- 120g authentic Greek yoghurt
- 2tsp Americano instant coffee
- 2 large eggs
- 1tsp The Pantry baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 50ml milk
- 25ml vegetable oil
- 50g The Pantry caster sugar
- 50ml of Aldi’s Bellucci Amaretto (£5.99).
- Put the flour, baking powder, coffee and salt into a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, put the yoghurt, milk, oil, eggs and Aldi’s Bellucci Amaretto and mix.
- Make a well with the dry ingredients and slowly add and mix in the liquid ingredients.
- For each pancake, add 4tbsp into a pan and cook for a minute on each side.